Thin Slate by
Thin Slate is a revolutionary natural stone veneer developed in Germany that is less than 2mm thick. This amazing product is created by splitting some of the most beautiful slate and quartzite slabs from around the world and bonding them to thin layers of polyester and fiberglass to give them the flexibly of veneer and the beauty of natural stone. The many benefits of this product are sure to peak the curiosity of designers, builders, and architects from all around and just might be a game changer in the stone world. To learn more about this product you can contact us or come visit our Ventura showroom TODAY!
- 100 % natural stone surface
- Harder and stronger than slate tiles by reinforcing with polyester resin
- Thickness 1,5 – 2,0 mm
- weight ca. 1,5 kg / m²
- Weight approx. 3 lbs per sqyd
- Sizes: 1220mm x 610 mm (48“x24“) or 2400mm x 1200mm (78"x39")
- Size accuracy 1-2 mm (1/16“) in length and width
- Fire-retardent material available: C d0s3
- Cutting with hard-metal tipped circular saw, skill saw (diamond blade, stone saw)
- Drilling and routing: Use tools for wood or stone
- Flexibility can be increased by applying heat (using heat-gun around 400°C)
Come visit our showroom to see these beautiful tiles in person plus so much more!